Hi Finn !
I’m so happy to be writing to you on this new Blog that your mom created!
Today was the first day I babysat you !!! Yay! Your mom went to work this morning and your dad went to get a massage to release pain in his back. So that left the two of us alone for the first time. I felt like I was on a first date with you. Where things are a bit awkward and weird, but also exciting and new! So much that I need to learn about you!
After breakfast and trying to find a way to get you out of that little red chair , we did a quick change of diaper and then got you all dressed up ! I had fun picking an outfit for you to wear. If only the women at the clothing store I work at were as easy to dress!
After we got you suited up, we went for a little walk around the block to enjoy some sunshine and explore the block. We’ve been lucky this week with two sunny days in a row. I sure hope this weather stays for a bit longer.
I really enjoyed walking outside with you Finn. Your mom’s jacket is quite cozy and we figured out the technique to getting you strapped in comfortably. You were so comfortable you fell asleep after two blocks. I was very surprised that you didn’t mind the sound of cars and even construction along St-Urbain street. You must have been quite tired!
How lovely to spend the morning with a smiling baby amidst the sunshine.
No comments:
Post a Comment